B Stock : Schecter BANSHEE-6 P Electric Guitar in TBB.Hump in Neck - Low E side.
This is in good condition. The neck has a small imperfection but otherwise it's fine. Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you!
The Schecter Banshee 6 is high gain, high speed shred machine designed for the player who wants nothing getting in the way of his hands. With a slim design and enough power to bring down a small house this guitar does not hide the fact that is was made for heavy metal riffing and face melting solos. Now even lefties can get their shred on!
Slim, Speedy Build
Schecter have been making guitars for metal artists for a long time now so they know exactly what it takes to produce a real shred machine. Using their thin and flat banshee body shape this Super S style guitar features an alder body topped with quilted maple that is bolted on to a maple/walnut multiply neck finished with an ebony fingerboard for the best stability and speed.
Seymour Duncan have always been one of the major go too brands when you are looking for natural sounding but extremely high gain pickups. That is why this guitar features a Seymour Duncan Nazgul in the bridge with a Seymour Duncan Sentient in the neck position. These pickups offer an incredibly high output without ever sounding too artificial like you would get with some active pickups.
- Model Name: Banshee-6 Passive
- Item Number: 1219
- Guitar Colors: Trans Black Burst (TBB)
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Alder
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Natural
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Controls: Volume
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw