Condition: This guitar is in good condition, with just a few light scratches on the horn & by the controls (see images).
PLEASE NOTE: This item is b-stock and may not include all accessories. Please contact us for further information.
The Jackson RRX24 is a lethal weapon, built purely for playing at light-speed on! Powered by a pair of Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups, this guitar simply screams heavy metal tones.
With the body constructed from Basswood, a light and balanced-sounding tonewood, this guitar has a tight low-end with plenty of upper mid-range cut. The neck-through Maple neck gives lots of snappy definition, adorned with a sleek Rosewood fretboard that feels silky smooth under the fingers.
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Black
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12'' to 16'' Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875'' (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Reversed Black Sharkfins
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1b
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1n
- Controls: Volume X 2, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Dome Style