Epiphone Ltd Ed Johnny A. Signature Outfit Heritage Sunburst
Epiphone presents the Ltd. Ed. Johnny A. Custom Outfit, the premier signature archtop by renowned guitarist, singer, and bandleader Johnny A. Featuring Johnny A's custom double-cutaway design in a Sunset Glow gloss finish, plus Gibson '57 Classic humbuckers, Ebony Fretboard, Bigsby® B70 Vibrato, and hard case.
Johnny A, Living Legend
For over two decades, Johnny A. has cultivated a reputation as one of rock n' roll's supreme guitarists and bandleaders. And his custom archtop, which features a sharp double cutaway along with its unique sound hole design, has made Johnny A. one of the most easily recognized players working today. Now, Epiphone presents Johnny A's first custom signature archtop for the "House of Stathopoulo" in a beautiful Sunset Glow gloss finish.
Flame Maple Top and Ebony Fretboard
The Ltd. Ed. Johnny A. Custom Outfit features a thinline style semi-hollow Mahogany body with a beautiful Flame Maple top finished in Sunset Glow. The Johnny A. Custom is easily recognized by its double cutaway and features modern non-script "f-holes" with a matching black pickguard. The body of the Johnny A. has 5-layer white and black (pure white/black) on the top and 3-play binding on the back. The Mahogany neck has a Custom "C" profile with 3-ply pure white and black binding. The Ebony fretboard includes Johnny's unique pearloid inlay and has a 12" radius with 22 medium frets and 1.69" nut. The bound headstock has an Epiphone logo in pearloid along with a custom "Johnny A." in pearloid.
Gibson 57™ Classic Humbuckers
The Ltd. Ed. Johnny A. Custom Outfit is powered by Gibson '57 Classic Humbuckers, which are based on Gibson's legendary hand-wound "Les Paul Standard" humbuckers from the late 50s. Today, those rare pickups are recognized by collectors by the black "Patent Applied For" sticker on the back, applied at the factory. Today's new Gibson 57™ Classic humbuckers are made with the same Alnico II magnets as the originals (plus a reproduction of the "Patent Applied For" sticker!) and are wax potted to keep down noise and feedback at high-volume. Gibson 57s also include vintage style enamel-coated wire, nickel-plated pole pieces, nickel slugs, maple spacers, and 2-conductor braided wiring for a complete vintage experience without the vintage price tag. Controls for the Johnny A. are standard Volume and Tone pots for each pickup with Gold "top hat" knobs with metal pointers.
Bigsby B70 Vibrato and Solid Epiphone Hardware
The Johnny A. Custom features Epiphone's legendary rock solid hardware including an ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge and a classic Bigsby® B70 Vibrato along with gold nickel hardware, an Epiphone Heavy-Duty Epiphone 1/4" output jack with an all-metal jack plate, gold pickup covers, and Epiphone "Deluxe" machine heads with a 18:1 ratio. A hard case is included.
- Finish: Gloss
- Hardware: Gold
- Top: 3-Ply Laminated Maple w/Flame Maple Veneer
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Johnny A. Custom Rounded "C"
- Nut: Imitation Bone, Pure White
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl "Johnny A. Custom"
- Fingerboard Side Markers: Imitation Tortoise Dots
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Neck Tone, Bridge Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Knobs: Gold "Top Hats" w/Metal Pointers
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty 1/4" Jack w/Metal Jack Plate
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White), Bell-Shaped, "Johnny A. Signature in White
- Headstock: Historic Sloped Dovewing w/Pearloid Vintage "Epiphone" Logo
- Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Back of Headstock: "2017 Ltd Ed" Logo in Gold
- Tuners: Epiphone "Deluxe" w/Tulip Buttons, 18:1 Ratio
- Frets: 22, Medium
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Strings: d'Addario 10-46
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70 Vibrato
- Binding: Body Top: 5-Ply (Pure White/Black), Body Back: 3-Ply (Pure White/Black), Fingerboard: 3-Ply (Pure White/Black), Headstock: 3-Ply (Pure White/Black)
- Pickguard: 5-Ply (B/W/B/W/B)
- Includes: Custom Hard Case, Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 20 August 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.