Epiphone G-400 PRO SG Left Handed in Cherry
Vintage looks at an affordable price and a whole variety of sounds thrown in? You can't do much better than an Epiphone SG G-400 Pro! Finished in Cherry for the classic SG look!
Here's what Epiphone say about the SG G400 Pro
Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO pickups and push/pull coil-tapping. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the G-400 PRO gives you the sound of a true SG without the vintage price tag and with the added tonal variety that you've come to expect from Epiphone.
- Body: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, glued-in
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod cover: SG PRO
- Nut: black imitation bone (PVC)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Controls: Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K O potentiometers
- Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Neck pickup tone
- Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
- Color: Cherry (CH), Ebony (EB) Left-handed model, Cherry
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
2 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.