Here's what Hughes & Kettner say about the Coreblade Head:
With ultra loud clean tones, a mind-boggling selection of the best metal rhythm sounds around, screaming leads and studio-quality effects, the Coreblade is the stuff of hard-core guitarists’ tube-driven dreams. Jackhammer riffs, full-blown metal madness and more, you get wicked tone galore.
Programmable potentiometers serve to store tone and effects settings in 128 memory slots. The included MIDI board affords easy access to these presets. Coreblade saves sounds straight from the amp to a USB stick so touring artists can travel with no more than an axe and a stick and Coreblade owners can readily swap sounds.
TSC, the built-in tube technician, ensures maintenance-free operation. It automatically biases the amp to extend tube life, shuts down defective tubes to get you through the gig, and indicates ratings to make tube selection an exercise in convenience. TSC even lets you operate EL34 and 6L6GC tubes simultaneously!
- Channels : Clean, Drive, Ultra 1, Ultra 2
- Power : 100 Watts
- Power Amp : 4 x EL34
- Preamp : 3 x 12AX7
- TSC : Ja
- Effects Loop : Serial/parallel, switchable
- Reverb : Digital Spring Reverb
- Multi-FX : Tap-Delay, Modulation (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo)
- MIDI : In, Out/Thru
- Footswitch : FSM-432 MK II (included)
- Switching Functions : Presets
- Special Features : PRN pots, Noise Gate, USB-Memory Slot
- Speaker Outputs : 1 x 4 / 2 x 8 , 1x 8 / 2 x 16 , 1 x 16
- Dimensions : 750 x 270 x 255 mm
- Weight : 18.2 kg