The Studio 10 range from Blackstar is inspired by some of history's most iconic amplifiers. Each amp in the range has been developed with a different power amp valve which means that each model has its own unique tonal characteristics.
The Studio 10 EL34 is built on the foundation of an EL34 power amp and the result is an iconic low gain crunch with plenty of presence in the mid-range. This is complemented perfectly by a single 12" British Celestion speaker for that highly sought after "British" tone. The Studio 10 feels incredibly responsive to play, with natural compression and dynamics, and is capable of producing sparkling cleans and smooth lead tones with ease.
The Studio 10's simple controls allow you to quickly and easily dial in a great, useable tone and with the built in Emulated Output, it is great for direct recording too. The Studio 10 EL34 also features a footswitchable pre amp boost which helps push the amp into a sonically pleasing Classic Rock and Blues territory.
The latest version of the Studio 10 EL34 has been given a facelift in the form of a classy, boutique Royal Blue covering!
- Controls: Volume, Boost, Tone, Reverb, Master, Standby, Power
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 10w
- Inputs: 1 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: Emulated Output (Mono, taken after the power amp)
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm and 2 x 16 Ohm
- Channels: 1
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects Loop: Yes (Series)
- Footswitch: 1-Button Footswitch Included (to activate boost feature, or use an optional 2-button for boost or overdrive and reverb)
- Speaker: 1x12" British Celestion
- Pre Amp Tubes: ECC83
- Power Tubes: EL34