DV Mark Little GH250 Greg Howe Signature Amp Head
DV Mark top-artist and guitar hero Greg Howe has strictly partnered with Marco De Virgiliis and DV Mark team to tune the DV LITTLE GH 250 to suit amazing clean and creamy distortion tones from its two channels with effective separate controls.
The DV LITTLE GH 250 head was created following the extraordinary success of the DV MICRO 50 —with the DV Micro and DV Little heads we were the first to introduce such a kind of guitar products design, that marked a new standard for ultra-portable and great sounding amps— offering to guitarists a plenty of power and serious headroom.
With its 250W power amp, the DV LITTLE GH 250 is a perfect choice also for big-stages applications and for louder bands, still in an ultra-compact package.
This amp also features an onboard reverb and a convenient FX loop to best interface with external effects.
- Power output: 250W @ 4ohm / 150W @ 8ohm
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology)
- Channels: two (clean / lead)
- Controls (each ch): Gain - Level / EQ: bass-mid-high
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Other features:
- Pre Out (with -6 / 0 db switch)
- FX Loop
- Footswitch input for channels switch
- Dimensions (W/H/D):
- 8.86”/ 22.5cm | 3.15”/ 8cm | 9.84”/ 25cm
- Weight: 5.73 lbs / 2.6 Kg
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 21 March 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.