The Amplifire 6 from Atomic’s award-winning Amplifire line offers powerful guitar processing, but at an incredibly affordable price point! It merges the best of the top-notch Amplifire models with a significantly reduced footprint!
Deceptively small enough to fit in your gig bag, the Amplifire 6 boasts typically incredible specs, including Atomic's famed patented modelling and effects processing technology, 6 assignable footswitches, a rugged exterior, MIDI connectivity and much more.
It can faithfully recreate the experience of playing through the greatest guitar amps of all-time; it's just as capable of being a complete rig replacement or part of a larger pedal board and/or outboard processing rig - amazing!
- UNPARALLELED TONES: All new, state-of-the-art amp modeling based on Studio Devil’s highly acclaimed and patented technology!
- EFFECTS, EFFECTS, EFFECTS: Robust effects selection including drive, modulation, delay, reverb, eq, gate and more!
- INTUITIVE CONTROL: Easily configurable and rugged footswitches
- NOT A 1-TRICK PONY: Easy to use as a pedal or connect it to your desktop interface for recording
- INCREDIBLE DSP POWER: Blazing dual-DSP powered hardware allowing for complex and detailed algorithms
- TAKE CONTROL: Dedicated, physical amp control knobs for intuitive tone adjustments
- PRESETS GALORE: 128 MIDI controllable presets (yep, you can plug a midi controller into AmpliFire for extended control)
- DESKTOP CONNECTED: PC & Mac desktop editor
- DETAILED CABINET MODELS: Stereo 1024 point cabinet impulses with ability to upload 3rd party IRs
- CONNECT YOUR WAY: Versatile I/O options including ¼” Hi Z input with proprietary processing, separate stereo ¼” and XLR outputs and user programmable effects loop