Construct your dream Fender guitar, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender guitar bodies and necks.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any guitarist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your guitar to a new level.
This USA Stratocaster body in Jade Pearl Metallic is the same as you would find on an American Standard series Fender guitar. It is routed for a modern bridge.
Here's what Fender say about the USA Stratocaster Body
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Stratocaster guitar alder body (ash for Sienna Sunburst finish) specially routed for an HSH pickup configuration. Includes dual pivot-post inserts for modern bridge mounting and is pre-drilled for neck pocket Micro-Tilt adjustment (screw included). Thin gloss-urethane finish lets the body resonate more freely for rich tone.
This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Routing: HSH - No mounting holes drilled for pickguard
- Bridge Mount Design: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount - Pre-drilled for Micro-Tilt adjustment
- Fully shielded control cavities to block unwanted RF interference (conductive shielding paint)