The Jackson Wildcard Series SL2FM is essentially a Pro Series Soloist on steroids! Equipped with features typically found on guitars made through Jackson's Custom Shop, this instrument boasts both a premium look and pumps out unbelievable tone.
Featuring an ergonomically-contoured body with a gorgeous Flamed Maple top, ultra-fast neck, compound radius fingerboard, Luminlay side dots, high-output Fishman Fluence pickups, Gotoh tuners, Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons and a Floyd Rose Original tremolo system; the Wildcard Series Soloist SL2FM is made for ultimate performance.
A trusted tonewood combination has been used to construct the Jackson Wildcard Series Soloist SL2FM. The pairing of an Alder body with a 5-piece Maple/Wenge neck ensures a balanced sound with plenty of mid-range attack and high-end clarity - ideal for anything rock and metal!
The modern neck-through design ensures that the Limited Edition Soloist SL2FM has a sleek premium feel with incredible note sustain, as well as unhindered access to all of its 24 frets via the sculpted heel.
The neck is arguably the most important feature of any guitar when it comes to feel. And fortunately, the Jackson Wildcard Series Soloist SL2FM features a neck so playable that you'll feel practically no difficulty when sweeping, tapping or attempting lightning-fast scale runs!
With a super-thin profile, the Soloist SL2FM's neck is exceptionally elegant and sports a slippery gloss-to-satin finish for a quick feel. The smooth Ebony fingerboard also comes fitted with jumbo-sized frets for controllable vibrato and string bending techniques, and boasts a 12" to 16" compound radius that flattens out the higher you ascend. Graphite reinforcement rods are installed along the neck for extra stability too, keeping your tuning well in check.
Active Fishman Fluence Pickups
This stunning instrument is powered by a pair of high-output Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers. Capable of handling copious amounts of gain, it’s worth mentioning that they’re not simply one-trick ponies. That’s because these pickups also offer luscious tones with clean settings, especially when you use the push/pull tone control that switches from an active to passive sound for more picking attack.
- Body: Alder
- Body Top: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss to Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Outlined Pearloid Sharkfin at 12th Fret
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MHB-CK1
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MHB-AK1
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)