Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Here's what Fender say about the Jazz bass:
With great sound and style, the Classic Series'60s Jazz Bass Lacquer captures the essence of the decade in an instrument as great sounding and groundbreaking as the era it debuted in. From Motown to British Invasion and from U.S. garage rock to late-'60s heavy rock and soul, this vintage-vibe beauty embodies that fantastic era in music, with fast feel, versatile dual-pickup tone and classic Jazz Bass looks featuring a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with "C" profile
- 7.25"-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets
- Dual vintage-style single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Vintage-style four-saddle bridge
- Tortoiseshell pickguard