Despite being a relatively small brand, Faith produce some amazing quality acoustic guitars that deliver well above what there price-points suggest. With excellent craftsmanship and features, these guitars are meant to be played, not just live but also in the studio.
Their Naked series is what happens when everything is stripped away and you are just left with the essentials. The Naked range is about bringing Faith’s amazing guitars to a wider market, providing a guitar that is even more affordable and within the reach of less-experienced players. With a simpler, less-flash design, the focus is on the sound of the instrument.
Sound and Feel:
The Neptune series is a staple of their line-up, with its baby-Jumbo-sized body offering a big and powerful tones in a less cumbersome size than a Jumbo. The Mahogany back and sides produce a warm sound with plenty of bottom-end, supporting a vocal perfectly.
The satin-finished neck feels smooth and fast, not hindering you in any way. This is particularly good if you sweat a lot on stage, as the finish will not feel sticky. An Indonesian Ebony fretboard gives a classy look to the instrument, but also blends well with the body tonewoods to deliver a balanced tone with a solid mid-range that will let you cut through.
- Top Wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone with Single Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: PJE Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard: Radius 16"
- Fingerboard: Inlays M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machineheads: Precision Chrome
- Nut/Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width/Bridge Nut: 43mm/String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Strings: D’Addario EXP11 Bronze 12-53
- Finish Type: 2-Stage Satin