Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT in Vintage Sunburst
Here's what Epiphone say about the Les Paul Studio LT
Epiphone presents the new Les Paul Studio LT, an incredible introduction to the world’s greatest electric guitar that is affordable for everyone. The Les Paul Studio LT has all the classic “Les Paul” features including a carved Mahogany top, powerful Zebra-Coil Ceramic humbuckers, and a Mahogany neck with an easy-to-play tapered neck joint.
- Classic Les Paul with Carved Top
- Powerful Zebra-Coil Ceramic Humbuckers
- Tapered neck joint for easy upper fret access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Recessed bolts with tapered type heel joint
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding none
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup Epiphone 650R™ Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700T Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Neck Pickup Volume
- Bridge Pickup Volume
- Neck Pickup Tone
- Bridge Pickup Tone
- Pickup Selector Epiphone all-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Knobs Premium Top Hats with metal inserts
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Pickguard None
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 17 January 2019
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery