- 1 x Eastcoast GV320 electric guitar in Black Ice Burst
- 1 x Eastcoast G10R 10w Guitar Amp with Reverb
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Stagg Nylon Guitar Strap in Black
Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
EastCoast guitars are simply some of the best low-cost guitars we've come across. Their range boasts a wide range of styles and sounds, perfect for beginners and musicians on a budget. And with our handy EastCoast bundles, you'll have everything you need to get up and running. Guitar, amp, accessories - all you need to do is plug in and play!
The EastCoast GV320 Electric Guitar
The EastCoast GV320 is one of EastCoast's cutting-edge offerings. With a sleek, understaded shape, dual humbucking pickups and a thin neck, it's perfect for budding rock and metal guitarists.
Having a great sound is crucial, but looks and feel are both just as important. Luckily, EastCoast have designed the GV320 to be comfy to play and cool to look at. Simple curves and an ergonomic neck ensure that it feels great sitting, standing or rocking out. Plus the alluring finish and sharkfin fret inlays look the part!
- TourTech Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, 10mm padding, adjustable straps & a pocket for your accessories.
- EastCoast G10R Amp - a compact amplifier with distortion, tone and boost controls. It even has built-in reverb!
- Stagg CTU-C8 Tuner - tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner with bright multi-coloured display.
- Stagg 3M Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- 12 Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These medium picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.