- 1 x 2Box SpeedLight Electronic Drum Kit
- 1 x Carlsbro EDA30B Drum Monitor
- 1 x Alesis Drum Essentials Bundle - Throne & Headphones
- 1 x Tourtech Single Bass Drum Pedal with Double-Chain
- 1 x TourTech Round Base Microphone Floor Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Wood Tipped Maple 5A Drumsticks (Pair) Johnny Brook, Bucket Stick
The intention from 2BOX when designing the SpeedLight Kit was to offer drummers a latency free playing and sound experience that rivals some of the biggest names in the business. It is an ideal option for your very first drum set, but is equally suitable if you’re looking to upgrade from a previous electronic kit. This bundle also includes a pair of drum sticks, headphones, a double braced drum throne, a single kick drum pedal, a PA speaker monitor (with stand) and all associated cables!
The SpeedLight consists of a hi-hat (and stand), a snare, three toms, and a crash and ride cymbal – all housed around the intuitive and powerful, DI3 Module. With four mesh heads on each of the drums, the feel when playing aims to replicate the experience of being sat behind your acoustic kit. It should feel instantly familiar to drummers starting out and those of you who have been playing for years!
As a centrepiece of your kit, the snare has been developed with 3-zones; this helps to highlight and project the nuances and detail of your playing, right down to the finest ghost notes. Both the ride and crash contain choke detection technology too, delivering a welcome similar function to that of proper acoustic cymbals.
Smart universal trigger tech even means you can augment and expand the kit with additional pads and cymbals from other brands. Whether it’s a new hi-hat, cymbal or extra drum pads, the SpeedLight complies with the majority of other manufacturer models.
DI3 Sound Module
On the DI3 module, you’ll find a serious depth and breadth of sounds to play around with, covering a multitude of contrasting styles and genres. These were created by renowned drummers, including Marco Minneman, Simon Phillips and Randy Black, which is a serious testament to their level of quality. If you somehow require more, it's possible to download additional sounds from the extensive library found on the 2Box website.
Craft & Tweak Your Kits
Using the versatile 2Box kit and sound editor (included for free), its possible to create and build your own custom kits. Simply take any sound you wish and load it into the editor; once converted to the right audio format, it can be downloaded and placed onto the module using the built-in USB port. These sounds can be created as multi-layered pieces, right down to minute changes in velocity – making both soft and hard strikes possible, with acoustic levels of response.
Additional built-in features aim to take your chops and practice sessions to a higher level. Use the metronome to work on keeping time; play along to your favourite tunes by connecting your smartphone or audio device; trigger and play along to a number of interesting and varied loops. Each is incorporated to help you get the most fun and playing development out of the kit as possible!
- 14" Hi-Hat Pad & Stand
- 12" Crash Cymbal
- 14" Ride Cymbal
- 10" Snare
- Three 8" Toms
- Kick Drum
- Di3 Module & Holder
- Rack Stand
- 1/4" Stereo Jack Cables
- Velcro Straps
- Multi Plug AC Power Supply (100-240V)
- 44.1KhZ Sample Rate (24-bit digital to analogue converters)
- 4GB of sound memory.
- 15 Universal Trigger Inputs (Configurable to your pads of choice)
- 3 Zone Snare/Cymbals
- 4 Outputs
- Line In, Headphone Port, MIDI In/Out, USB
- Extensive Sound Library Produced by Professional Drummers
- Multi-Layered Sounds – Better Quality and Response
- Trigger/Play to Loops
- Connect Your Audio Device and Play Along to Your Favourite Tunes
- Onboard Metronome
- Sound/Kit Editor Included (Compatible with Mac and Windows OS) – Build Custom Kits
- Add Other Brands Hardware Thanks to Universal Trigger Tech
- Assign Kits as You See Fit to the 15 Trigger Inputs