The Evans UV1 Series has been built from the ground up to offer you a drum head that maintains great tones while ensuring a high-level of durability. If you’re a drummer that’s increasingly bored of easily worn out, dented, chipped and flaky coatings, then the UV1 could be the perfect long-lasting solution. This rock set includes 10", 12" and 16" heads, granting you everything needed to give your kit an excellent percussion makeover.
A UV-cured coating results in better overall strength and consistency. If you’re a powerful player, you’ll be sure to appreciate the rugged characteristics that this patent provides. The implementation of a single ply (with 10mil film) further reinforces the heads structure – increasing its resistance to possible denting and stretching. It also results in a versatile, open and warm tone that can be applied to a multitude of different playing styles and genres.
Incorporation of special Level 360 technology (with a collar design) has led to better contact between the shell of your drum and the actual head. This makes the tuning of your drums far easier and ultimately leads to a better sound. They will maintain a consistent tone for much, much longer, meaning no more constant tweaking and tinkering is required!
Finally, an increased surface texture helps to improve the heads overall response and its level of sensitivity. This means it’s ideal for precise brush playing, with every subtle detail of each stroke highlighted while you practice, record or perform.
Head Sizes Included
- Level 360 technology – collar design leads to better contact between your drum shell and the head itself. This allows for more consistent, reliable tuning and a better tone.
- Suitable for a multitude of different playing styles and genres.
- Single Ply (10mil film) – results in an open, versatile, warm tone. Increased resistance to stretching and denting.
- UV-cured coating – Enhances durability and strength.
- Increased surface texture – improves overall response and sensitivity, making it ideal for precise brush playing.
- Batter Head
- Made for Toms