- 2 x Wharfedale PSX112 350W 12" Active PA Speaker
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-SPQ10 Set Of 2 Speaker Stands and Bag
Wharfedale’s PSX112 provides you with stunning low-end power, crystal-clear midrange/treble response, and a wealth of excellent features – without the hefty price tag. With this bundle, you'll get 2 x PSX112 speakers with stands and cables to get up and running!
- 12" Active Loudspeaker
- 350W Continuous, 700W Peak
- 128dB Max SPL
- 2-band EQ (high/low)
- Mic and Line Inputs
- 4 x M8 Rigging Points
- Pole Mountable
- Convection Cooling - No Fans
Unparalleled Value for Money
Trust us when we say that this is the best-sounding PA loudspeaker for the price! The PSX112 comes with a powerful 1.75" high-frequency compression driver, providing you with crisp and precise midrange/treble response.
Next up, the 12" woofer offers punchy, upfront low-end that perfectly complements the titanium HF driver. The efficient power handling and carefully-calculated crossover frequencies ensure ultimate clarity, even when cranked.
A 90 x 60-degree waveguide provides perfect dispersion, while the addition of a balanced link output allows you to daisy-chain to a separate speaker. Add dual mic/line inputs, a 2-band 12dB EQ and four rigging points, and you’ve got a truly professional bit of live-sound kit that doesn’t bust the bank.
Convenient, Efficient, Reliable
The PSX112 comes with an array of features designed to make your life easier. A bi-amplified design ensures power efficiency and great sound without the need for fan-cooling. Because of this, the speaker is lighter, less noisy and far less susceptible to maintenance issues.
Its injection-moulded enclosure is built for the road; highly durable with a sturdy design that can handle even the more rigorous live schedule. Add a 1.2mm steel grille to the front, advanced protection circuitry and three convenient carry-handles, and you’ve got a true workhorse loudspeaker that works for every scenario.
- Active 12" 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 55-20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1w / 1m: 95dB
- Maximum SPL (peak @1m): 128dB
- LF Transducer Size: 305mm / 12"
- LF Transducer Impedance: 4 Ohms
- LF Power Amplifier (Class D): 250w Continuous / 500w Peak
- HF Transducer Type: Compression driver
- HF Transducer Coil size: 44.5mm / 1.75"
- HF Transducer Diaphragm material: Titanium
- HF Transducer Impedance: 4 Ohms
- HF Power Amplifier (Class AB): 100w Continuous / 200w Peak
- Crossover frequencies: High-pass 2.4kHz, Low-pass 2.4kHz
- EQ Controls: +/-12dB Gain for bass and treble
- Power on protection: Power switch on / off mute
- Thermal protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Driver, DC and Short Protection: Yes
- Input type: Balanced
- Input sensitivity: 0dB
- Input connectors: TRS jack and Female XLR
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms Balanced
- Max input level: 5V
- Line output connector: Male XLR
- AC Power options: 100v-120v and 200v-240v
Construction and Dimensions
- Injection moulded polypropylene enclosure (black)
- 35mm Pole-mount with lock screw
- 3 carry handles (one on each side, one on top)
- Optional wall-mount bracket (WPB-2)
- Grille: 1.2mm steel
- Height: 603mm / 23.7"
- Width -front: 377mm / 14.8"
- Width -rear: 217mm / 8.54"
- Depth: 347mm / 13.7"
- Packed height: 666mm / 26.2"
- Packed width: 430mm / 16.9"
- Packed depth: 408mm / 16.1"
- Gross weight: 17.0kg / 37.4lbs