Here's what Taylor says about the 327e:
A new addition to our growing family of Grand Pacific guitars, the 327e is a round-shoulder dreadnought featuring Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides. This popular 300 Series tonewood configuration takes on new life in the Grand Pacific body style, characterized by a warm, rich lows and a blended, seasoned tone reminiscent of vintage acoustic recordings.
Mahogany’s dry, midrange-focused tone takes on extra character and presence here thanks to V-Class bracing, which adds volume and allows notes to sustain and bloom. Finished off with a subtle dark stain on the back and sides with an edgeburst top, the 327e is also appointed with black binding, a three-ring rosette, Gemstone fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin black tuners. It ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Back & Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Body Width: 16”
- Body Length: 20”
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Bracing: V-Class
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back Config: 2-piece, No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Blackwood Stain Back/Sides, Medium Brown Stain Top/Neck, Shaded Edge Burst Top
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Tuners: Satin Black
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Satin Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell-Western Flora