Here's what Spector say about the Euro 4LX:
Our Euro4LX is the production version of our USA handcrafted NS-2.
Since 1993 we have been producing world class basses at our Czech Republic factory. The EuroLX basses use the same USA maple neck-thru neck blank, truss rod, graphite rods, & Aguilar pickups as its USA counterpart so the heart of the bass is Spector USA.
EuroLX exclusive features include body wings made of USA figured maple over European alder with a slice of walnut between (less weight than solid maple wings), zinc brass alloy bridge (brass tone without the solid brass bridge weight), and a standard rosewood fingerboard (full tone).
Check one out for yourself and see why so many of our artists record and tour the world with a EuroLX bass.
- Wood: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with our mother of pearl Crown Inlays®
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Our original NS curved and carved body shape.
- Wood: Hard Maple.
- Bridge: Spector zinc brass alloy locking bridge, with intonation screws
- Sstring Spacing at Bridge: .75"
- Strap Buttons: Schaller locking
- Brass Nut
- Pickups: Aguilar
- Active Tone Controls: Spector TonePump +18db boost only, bass and treble
- Internal output trim pot to fine tune output to your needs
- Controls: bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume, treble boost, bass boost