The Schecter Stargazer is a uniquely old-school offering in their line-up. With eye-catching curves and a set of dual humbuckers, it's design to offer a glamorous vintage-inspired look, feel and sound.
Body & Neck
An ash body offers a balanced tone with a scooped midrange. This gives the Stargazer a distinctly vintage tone, but with a slightly scooped midrange.
A maple neck complements the ash body with a little bit of extra top-end snap, while a rosewood fretboard smooths it all over with a touch of warmth. The thin C neck profile means modern playability, so you'll still get a familiar feel.
Hardware & Electronics
On the pickup front, it's a double-bill of Schecter Diamond SuperRock Custom Alnicos. These well-rounded medium-output humbuckers take the classic tones to the next level, with plenty of dynamics on tap.
Grover tuners and a TonePros T3BT bridge finish it off with a touch of precision - tuning stability won't be an issue!
- Body Material: Ash
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: MOP Blocks
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
Hardware & electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond SuperRock Custom Alnico
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond SuperRock Custom Alnico
- Controls: 2 Volume/2 Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT with Schecter ‘S’ Tailpiece
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Knobs: Bell Knob