The Banshee Elite is a bit of a beast. The Banshee Elite-6 FR from schecter, the company that makes guitars with hard rock and metal in mind, can take whatever you throw at it. Whether you’re playing drop tune chugging power chords or blistering high lead lines the schecter banshee will sound great and look good doing it.
The new Banshee Elite has a Swamp Ash body with a Flamed Maple top not only does this give the guitar a great warm tone with plenty of midrange punch it looks genuinely amazing. The subtle wood grain and sleak edges are clean and stylish.
A 9 piece Maple/Walnut neck with an Ebony fingerboard is fast and comfortable to play, strong enough to support thicker string gauges so you can really dig in and get that heavy metal power.
The 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel frets, Mother of Pearl offset/reverse dot inlays with brass circles, and a Neck-Thru construction gives you seamless playability and easy access to the higher frets, just what you need for both power chords at the low end and faster lead lines at the top. With a fixed bridge and locking tuners once this is in tune, that will be where it stays.
A modern version of Schecters defining SuperRock humbucker! These feature the same forged look and massive pole pieces, but with a distinct cutting edge blend of power and definition. It provides a thick and fluid tone for single notes and complex chords alike, as well as a wide array of clean and distorted textures thanks to its coil-splitting function.
- Model Name: Banshee Elite-6 S
- Item Number: 1250
- Guitar Colors: Gloss Natural (GNAT)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Binding: Maple w/ BLK/Crème/BLK Multi-ply
- Inlays: MOP with Brass Circle Offset/Reverse Dots
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark Dots with Black Circle
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA SuperCharger Mach-6™
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA SuperCharger Mach-6™
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5 Way Megaswitch
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw