Rotosound Jazz Bass 77 Flatwound 4-String Bass Set (50, 75, 95, 110) - now available at Andertons!
The ‘Monel ‘flatwound bass string that’s been awarded many accolades since its inception.
The RS77 Jazz Bass set has found favour with so many of the worlds top leading artists including the likes of Oasis, Steve Harris, Roger Waters and Herbie Flowers.
The build spec remains a close kept secret but the Monel 400 tape used in the strings making brings out the true character of these strings over the competition who are happy to use the much less costly flattened stainless steel.
These strings are still manufactured the ‘old fashioned way’ by hand on machines that James How built at the end of the 1960s.
- Phil Lynott
- Roger Waters
- John Deacon
- Glen Matlock
- Dee Murray
- Bad Reputation – Thin Lizzy
- Piper at the Gates of Dawn – Pink Floyd
- Atom Heart Mother – Pink Floyd
- Dark side of the Moon – Pink Floyd
- Wish you Were Here – Pink Floyd
- Animals – Pink Floyd
- The Wall – Pink Floyd
- Never Mind the Bollocks – The Sex Pistols
- Regatta de Blanc – The Police
- Outlandos D’amour – The Police
- Zenyata Mondata – The Police
- Tumbleweed Connection – Elton John
- Honky Chateau – Elton John
- Don’t Shoot me I’m only the Piano Player – Elton John
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road – Elton John
- Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy – Elton John
- Seventeen Seconds – The Cure