DISCLAIMER: This copy is for students and teachers with valid ID only.
Here's what Rob Papen has to say about the RP Delay
RP-Delay is a unique delay which is heavily focused on some very special features,
including brand new fx routing!
For instance, the sound reverser can reverse the input, while simultaneously reversing one of the delay lines.
The reverse sound can also be triggered with your keyboard, generating totally new sounds, and sending them into the reverser with its own filter and distortion!
You can have 6 delay lines with 8 active multi-mode? filters all operating at once in each of several delay models. Of course, we included basic delay models like a simple mono delay and a stereo delay, but also a tape-sound delay which allows you to change tape length without any clicks. The delays, filters, and reverser can all be modulated by the built-in modulators. There are 4 modulation sequencers, 4 LFO's, and 4 envelopes, complete with several trigger options!
There are many other new features and options for you to discover which aren't mentioned here, so go ahead, take the plunge, and dig into the brand new experience of RP-Delay.
- Rob Papen RP-Delay Delay Plug-in Processor Features at a Glance:
- 6 delay lines
- 8 active multi-mode filters
- Multiple delay models
- Reverser lets you revers the input and/or a delay line
- Keyboard triggering of reversed sounds lets you create exciting new effects
- Delays, filters, and reverser can be modulated
- 4 modulation sequencers
- 4 LFOs
- 4 envelopes (with assignable trigger options)
- RTAS, AU, and VST formats
- Tap into incredible new delay effects, with Rob Papen's PR-Delay plug-in!
- Software Type Delay
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AAX, RTAS, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel/PPC 1.5GHz, 1GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Pentium 4 (AMD Processors Not Supported), 1GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.4
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP