Mesa Boogie are one of the most widely respected amp manufacturers in the industry. Credited with creating some of the most iconic, instantly recognisable sounds in recent history, they've got a knack for cramming a wide array of knockout tones into small packages.
The Subway Ultra-lite Series bass cabinets are no exception to this. Perfectly striking the balance between professional performance and practicality, these cabinets are built to deliver night after night.
Mesa have used lightweight Italian Poplar for the Subway cabs, ensuring resonance and practicality in equal measure. Expect a pronounced midrange, with well-rounded low frequencies and a surprisingly sparkly top-end; perfect for contemporary bass styles.
They've also used their trademark Tri-Port design, offering greatly enhanced detail across the bass frequency spectrum. This ensures that your sound remains clear and responsive, regardless of your style. Custom Subway Neodymium speakers and a high frequency horn with premium attenuator polish it off - these cabs have got to be heard to be believed!
Made in California
As with much of the Mesa line-up, the Subway bass cabinets are designed and hand-built in Petaluma, California. You can be sure that they boast the same attention to detail and precision engineering as the rest of the Mesa range - no corners were cut here, folks!
Flip-out metal handles and a Black Bronco vinyl finish give the Subway cabs a refined yet classy aesthetic; no bright colours, just plain ol' quality.
- Input/Output Connectors: 2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance (@ frequency): 7.45 ohms (@ 50.8 Hz)
- Average Sensitivity (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz): 97.5dB/1W/1M
- Maximum SPL (50Hz-1000Hz): 124dB/1M
- Average Thermal Power (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz): 400 Watts
- Average Mechanical Power (RMS) (50Hz-1000Hz): 400 Watts
- Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) (@ frequency): 385 Watts (@ 74.3Hz)
- Low Freq F3 (Hz): 57.5 Hz
- Low Freq F6 (Hz): 48.1 Hz
- Low Freq F10 (Hz): 41.5 Hz
- High Freq Response: >12kHz
- Dimension: 15 1/4" x 19 1/4" x 18 1/4"