The Fillmore is the next evolutionary step of the legendary Mesa Boogie sound. Vintage-voiced and boasting classy retro aesthetics, the Fillmore series looks set to leave a lasting impression on the Mesa legacy.
Those familiar with Mesa Boogie amps will be used to their interfaces. A wealth of controls, switches, sliders and connections, designed to facilitate endless tonal tweaking - it's not for everyone though.
With the Fillmore range, they've taken a step back without compromising versatility. 2 channels with 3 modes to choose from (Clean, Drive & Hi) provide a broad tonal palette without over-complicating things. Both channels give you total control over gain, EQ, presence and reverb, complete with individual master controls. All of this is stylishly executed with a user-friendly, simplified design - finding your sound has never been this easy.
A Break From Tradition
The channels and modes are designed to provide plenty of tonal legroom, but this amp has been voiced with vintage flavours in mind. While their Mark & Rectifier amps are renowned the world over for delivering gutsy US distortion on all levels, the Fillmore offers warm saturation that breathes.
This is full-fat, responsive tone that's just waiting to be cranked - Mesa have called it 'the most expressive gain' they've ever created!
Powered by Mesa 6V6 valves, the Fillmore might just be the old-school tonal magic you've been looking for.
- Wattage: 18 Watts (Clean) / 23 Watts (Max)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa 6V6
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™), Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight: 35 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 17 5/8" H x 18 13/16" W x 10 1/8" D
- Available Formats Head & 1x12 Combo