Lowden F-25 Rosewood Back Sitka Spruce Top Acoustic Guitar
Proudly Hand-Built in Northern Ireland!
1 IN STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 3399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Lowden guitars are widely regarded as some of the finest acoustic guitars in the world. Revered for their exquisite craftmanship, premium tonewoods and impeccable attention to detail, Lowden have become a major force in the acoustic world. Founded in the 1970s by luthier George Lowden, each guitar is lovingly hand built in Northern Ireland using traditional techniques to keep the quality at the highest standards. Quite simply, Lowden represents the pinnacle of acoustic craftsmanship and each guitar is a true work of art!
The Lowden F-25 is packed full of character, with a rich, full-bodied tone that is warm and powerful. The classic pairing of a Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides give the F-25 a loud, focussed sound, making it a popular choice for strummers and fingerpickers alike. The 5-piece Mahogany/Rosewood neck feels incredibly comfortable whether you're playing open chords or melodic lines and the Mahogany/Walnut/Sycamore/Rosewood purfling brings an air of elegance to the 25.
"F" Body Shape
Lowden's "F" shape is a medium sized body that sits in between the larger "O" and the smaller "S" shapes. It is a great all round body shape with a focussed projection making it ideal for both fingerpickers and strummers alike.
Lowden Original Series
The Original Series was the very first Lowden range from 1976, just as the ‘O’ model is George’s original Lowden body design. Although the medium sized ‘F’ and concert sized ‘S’ have been added to the range since then, the Lowden standard of passionate commitment to no compromise was well and truly set.
- "F" Body Shape - This medium sized body delivers a bold, full-bodied sound that is perfect for fingerpickers and strummers alike.
- Spruce/Rosewood Construction - A classic tonewood pairing yielding plenty of warmth and top end sparkle. There's a reason why so many acoustic guitars are built using these tonewoods!
- 5 Piece Mahogany/Rosewood Neck - Multi piece necks are incredibly stable and are less susceptible to moving with changes in temperature and humidity.
- GL Standard Neck Profile - George Lowden's preferred neck profile! The GL Standard profile delivers exceptional playability and comfort whether you're playing big open chords or intricate melodies further up the neck.
- Matte Finish - Your hand will glide effortlessly up and down the neck and won't get sticky when playing it hot environments.
- Body Shape: "F"
- Soundboard Material: Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Rosewood
- Rosette: Rosewood, Sycamore, Walnut, Mahogany
- Binding: Mahogany
- Purfling: Mahogany, Walnut, Sycamore, Rosewood
- Material: 5 Piece Mahogany/Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Profile: GL Standard
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh SG381 Gold with Ebony buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Strings: Lowden Light Gauge 12-53
- Case: Lowden Hard Case
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable