LD systems' Maui P900 is at the pinnacle of sound quality for home use, work environments or small venues. Designed in tandem with car company Porsche, the P900 combines sleek style and high quality audio performance.
The P900 utilises a unique blend of select materials to provide extreme durability, counter dirt build-up and tackle corrosion resistance, to allow sound to pass through without colouration. What you'll hear is exactly what was intended.
Its 50 premium transducers ensures immaculate audio reproduction and natural presence, filled with minute detail and nuances. A 140 degree audio dispersion fills the room with sound, so wherever you're standing in relation to the P900, you'll receive crystal clear sound direction.
Housed in the P900's stylish body that accompanies any modern furnishing is the next generation of class D amplifier. DynX DSP technology provides a massive 131 dB headroom to prevent clipping or distortion, complete transient response and stellar performance for hours on end. This is the dynamic sound you need to hear to believe.
Connect via Bluetooh reliably and without a drop in sound quality. Your device will deliver full bandwidth information up to 70m away thanks to aptX integrated software and AAC coding. TrueWireless Stereo technology allows for two P900 speakers to produce stereo sound with 40m between them.
- Max. SPL (Peak): 131 dB
- Frequency Response: 42 - 20,000 Hz
- Overall Height: 2173 mm
- HF Transducers: 32 x 1" Neodymium
- MF Transducers: 16 x 2.8" Neodymium
- LF Transducers: 2 x 10" Neodymium
- Waveguide: SonicGuide® Technology
- MF / HF Transducer Arrangement: Patented WaveAhead® Technology
- Amplification Module: 3-way Class D
- System Power (RMS / Peak): 1400 W / 2800 W
- Stereo Line input - 2 x XLR / 6.3 mm Jack, Stereo Bluetooth Streaming
- Output: Dedicated Mono XLR Output for System Pairing
- Controls: Main Level, Sub Level, Bluetooth®, Power On / Off