Here's what Jackson says about the Pro Series Dinky DK2M:
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2M features an alder body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easier access to the upper frets. A hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back provides greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
A pair of direct mount brawny Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups—JB (bridge) and ’59 (neck) — power this axe, delivering powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. Single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching allow you to tweak and refine tone, while a Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system provides improved tuning stability.
The Pro DK2M is now available in a tried-and-true Snow White finish with Jackson’s signature pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black hardware.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ‘59 SH-1N
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges