The Encore E99 is an iconic single cut electric guitar made especially for players new to the instrument. This beast is made to rock, from the double dose of humbucker pickups churning out crunchy tones to the thick-set body possessing the character of the original '50s design.
Encore guitars are made for maximum comfort whether played standing up or sitting down. Thanks to the drop shoulder contoured body you'll both feel and look the part! The E99 is a shape favoured by countless famous guitarists for over half a century – you really can't go wrong with the single cut.
Attached is a smooth maple neck allowing for a strong grip when fretting chords. Its offset heel grants excellent access to the upper frets. Solo lead playing is much easier on the E69 than with most other shapes.
The single cut is a popular choice in blues, jazz, rock and even metal music. Equipped in the E69 are two humbucker pickups delivering on a thick, warm tone that handles higher amounts of gain from your amp.
Volume and tone controls designated for each pickup allow you to sculpt your sound exactly how you like.
- Padded Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, padding, adjustable straps and a pocket for your accessories.
- Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with gain and tone controls. All the sounds you need to get started!
- Tuner - one of the most important tools in your arsenal. Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner featuring a bright display.
- Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These picks are perfect for any style and are great for beginners.
- Guitar strap - now you can play standing up or sitting down. Made of a strong nylon.
- Body: Solid archtop basswood
- Neck: Maple, set-neck
- Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Diecast Guitar Tech
- Pickups: 2 Guitar Tech double coils
- Controls: 2 Tone, 2 Volume, 3-way selector