Designed as a comfortable compromise for players who desire the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but want slightly less tension on the high strings for ease of bending, the D'Addario EXP26 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Custom Light, 11-52 Acoustic Guitar Strings offers well balanced acoustic tone and depth. Living 4 times longer than regular acoustic strings, the EXP26's from D'Addario are an extremely durable option for player who like clarity, warmth and clear projection.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario EXP26 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Custom Light, 11-52 Acoustic Guitar Strings:
Referred to as "Custom Light," EXP26 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052