- 1 x Numark Pro HF125 Headphones
The Casio PX-160 is a portable digital stage piano perfect for practising at home or performing live on stage. Featuring Casio's top of the range AiR Sound Source technology, you can play with the sampled sounds of a real acoustic piano. What's more, it'll always stay in tune so you don't need to worry about organising a 6 monthly health check with a piano tuner!
This money saving bundle offers the PX-160 with the official stand and a piano stool; all the essentials you need to start playing right at home.
The PX-160 is the simplest model in Casio's Privia range, which features an array of authentic piano sounds and a new Tri-Sensor 88 note scaled hammer action keyboard. The Privia Range offers a selection of pianos to suit all budgets and performance needs, but whatever you end up choosing, you know you're getting an instrument that sounds and feels good to play.
It offers quality and durability in a compact and durable package. With 18 tones complimented with a simple set of effects controls (Reveb Chorus and Brilliance), you have an instrument that's fun to play, uncomplicated to use, and light enough to take to a gig. You can either play along with it's dual 8watt speakers, or plug into some external speakers or a mixer using the line out port.
All built-in tones on the PX-160 are created using AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) Technology. The AiR processor utilizes grand piano samples recorded at four dynamics sampling to deliver grand piano sounds with long natural decays and remarkable expression.
AiR tones also feature natural string resonance which recreates the sound of the sympathetic strings when the damper pedal is raised. This gives the piano sounds it's classic rich tone and resonance.
Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
The PX-160 has a spring-less hammer system that feels similar to an acoustic grand piano. When the time is right for you to move onto bigger things, you'll be suitably prepared for the natural playing experience of weighted keys. A naturally firm touch is graded with the lower notes feeling a little heavier than the higher notes, Just like the real thing.
- Keyboard: 88 keysweighted scaled hammer action 3 sensitivity levels, offSimulated ebony and ivory keys
- Sound Source: Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound SourceStereo-sampled Piano Tones
- Polyphony: (maximum) 128
- Tones: 18 Built-in tones
- Simulator Hammer Response: Damper Noise, Damper Resonance
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator/Reverb, Chorus
- Duet Mode: Yes (Duet Pan On/Off)
- Octave Shift: ±2 octaves
- Metronome Yes
- Scale-Function: 17 Preset Temperaments
- Pedals Included : SP-3 Optional : SP-33 Half-Damper pedal Operation Yes (with optional SP-33)
- MIDI: Yes
- Included Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), AC Adaptor (AD-A12150), Music Stand