Here's what Alvarez say about the Artist Elite Grand Auditorium:
In conceptualizing Artist Elite, our goal was simple: Produce a collection of guitars beyond comparison. There are of course many wonderful guitars available, and some are every inch as beautiful as Artist Elite, but we don’t know of any that offer the same value.
This stunning line of guitars is the culmination of years of R&D that allows us to produce custom style instruments from amazing tonewoods with a truly radiant vibe. Artist Elite guitars look amazing, sound rich and offer a level of fit and finish rarely attainable at such price points.
The AGA95CEARSHB is a beautifully developed Grand Auditorium that overachieves in terms of both tone and looks. Aesthetically the Shadowburst cedar pairs perfectly with acacia back and sides creating an open and warm tone with great response. It also offers added functionality and comfort with its cutaway and slim style bevel armrest, making the AGA95CEARSHB a great looking, versatile guitar.
Master Luthiers around the world have been crafting bevel-edged armrest guitars for many years. The feature not only makes the guitar more comfortable to play but also allows the maker to demonstrate their skill and craftsmanship in producing beautiful instruments.
- Top Wood: Solid AA Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood: AAA Figured Acacia
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Neck: Mahogany w/Semi-Gloss Finish
- Bracing System: MST1 - Scalloped X, Asymmetric Tones Bars
- Bridge: Bi-Level Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Inlays: Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel/Rosewood w/12th Fret Inlay
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Premium Die Cast
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Bridge Pins: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Pickup / EQ: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up