Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass in Alpine White
Here's what Epiphone say about the Thunderbird Vintage Pro Bass
The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Featuring new ProBucker Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece. Accurate reproduction of vintage classic
- Featuring new ProBucker #760 bass humbuckers
- Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece
- Body Material: Mahogany Body Wings
- Neck Material: 7-ply; Mahogany/Walnut Laminate
- Neck Shape: 1960's Rounded Bass Profile
- Neck Joint: Through-Neck
- Scale Length: 34"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 1-ply black with "Epiphone" silkscreened in GOLD
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "dot" inlays
- Binding: None
- Nut Imitation: Bone; White
- Nut Width|: 1-1/2"
- Pickguard: 3-Layer (White/Black/White); "Thunderbird" logo in black
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Open-gear Bass Tuners with historic "Clover" buttons; 17:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch, Epiphone All-Metal; Toggle Cap, White
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with chrome metal inserts
- Bridge: 1960s TB-Bass Tune-o-matic; Adjustable
- Tailpiece: 1960s "Claw" Tailpiece
- Plastic Parts: Black; PVC
Next Delivery Due: Monday, 30 April 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Monday, 30 April 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.