Squier Affinity PJ Bass in Charcoal Frost Metallic Bundle with Amp and Accessories
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 319 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Learning the bass can be intimidating, especially when you start looking at the sea of gear that's available online. To cut through the confusion, we've put together this bundle featuring a bass, amp, tuner, cable and strap. Spend less time browsing, and more time playing with our everything-you-need Squier Affinity PJ Bass starter pack!
- Squier Affinity PJ Bass in Charcoal Frost Metallic
- Fender Rumble 15 V3 Bass Amp
- Stagg Clip-On Tuner
- Tourtech 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- Tourtech Black Nylon Guitar Strap
Here's what Squier say about the Affinity PJ Bass
A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender family, the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring bassist. This P Bass features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with a Squier split single-coil P Bass neck pickup and a single-coil J Bass bridge pickup for a wide variety of tones, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: P/J
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- String Trees: Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Body Wood
- Neck Wood
- Number of Strings
- 4 String Basses
- Bridge Pickup
- Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup
- Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- Hardware Colour
- Fretboard Wood
- Pickup Config
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable