Here's what Mark Bass say about the Multiamp Stereo
BASS MULTIAMP S can be used for stereo applications with 500W@4ohm of power for each channel (2x300W@8ohm) with bi-amp option or in bridge mode with an impressive power of 1000W@8ohm!
A massive amount of warm power that will allow any bass player in any band to hold their own, no matter how big the stage or how loud the band!
As for the mono version bassist will have at disposal an incredible wide range of virtual bass amps, both modern and vintage, speaker cabs and microphones, studio and stompbox effects, and powerful amps... in a practical rack mountable unit!
The BASS MULTIAMP S features an interface very easy to use as for the guitar version... and more than 300 Factory Presets... this is just the beginning... as always we'll be strictly in touch with the market to satisfy the bassists needs and wishes, expanding the BASS MULTIAMP S with new items, and more and more exciting tones and effects...
- INPUT: 1 jack mono
- OUTPUTS: 2 jack mono (left/mono,right), 2 XLR male (left/mono,right), speaker outs , headphones
- CHANNELS: Solid State / Tube / Vintage
- CONTROLS: Gain /Phones Level / Master
- EQ CONTROLS: Low / Mid Low / Mid High / High
- POWER AMP:
- STEREO MODE: 2x500W@4 ohm | 2x300W@8ohm
- BRIDGE MODE: 1000W@8ohm
- MIDI Connections: In / Through
- 105 Live Mono Factory Presets
- 105 P.A. Factory Presets
- 105 Live Stereo Factory Presets
- > Virtual Amps
- > Speaker Cabs and Microphones
- > Mute/Tuner
- > Effects
- > External Memory (SD card*)
- DIMENSIONS: 2U standard rack / depth 12.76"/324 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.48 lbs /4.3 kg