Marcus Miller is one of the bass world's most renowned players, with a distinctive and technically proficient style that has set him apart from his contemporaries. In order to meet his particular demands, Miller teamed up with MarkBass to collaboratively design a signature amp that could cover the huge range of styles he's accustomed to. And this is the result!
With MarkBass' acclaimed build quality and attention to detail, you can expect hugely powerful and punchy tones from the CMD 102. The control section has a simple front panel layout, ensuring that you can easily manipulate your tone on the fly. Despite its no-frills feature-set, this amazing amp does have a few tricks up its sleeve however...
With two EQ sections, you have plenty of flexibility at your disposal. EQ1 boasts a 5-band tone-shaping section, letting you adjust the essential areas of the bass guitar frequency spectrum. With super-versatile Ultralow and High Mid controls, you can tailor your sound to suit practically any venue. EQ2 is where it gets really interesting, with two filters - Old School and Millerizer. With the first letting you add a more vintage character to your tone, the Millerizer will introduce more definition and mid-range punch for slap playing.
- Amplifier power: 250 W at 4 ohms, 150 W at 8 ohms
- Controls for gain and master volume
- EQ1: Ultra bass, bass, high and low mid and treble controls
- EQ2: Millerizer: 5-12 KHz Band Pass Filter Level 0 / + 10dB (Modern Style Sound)
- Oldschool: Variable Low Pass from 20 KHz to 200 Hz (Vintage Style Sound)
- Stereo footswitch connection: EQ1 and EQ2 on / off (footswitch not included)
- Line Out adjustable with XLR output (balanced)
- Mute to Tune switch with tuner output (jack)
- FX Loop connection: send / return for effects (jack)
- Switch for Line Out Pre / Post EQ
- Speaker output combo jack (Speakon / jack)
- Speaker: 2 x 10" Neodymium Custom (Markbass)
- Weight: approx. 16.7 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 59.4 x 41.8 x 48 cm