Here's what Mesa Boogie says about the Subway Ultra-Lite 2x12" Vertical Bass Cabinet:
Simply put, the 2x12 Ultra-Lite Rocks! With a blend of classic 10” punch and a warmth most never have enough of, the fullness and spread 15s are famous for, and finally, a musical, organic sounding midrange character that does plectrum styles true justice, this 2x12 may be the perfect choice for many players who want something unique.
Subway Ultra-Light design applied here creates a viable, manageable option for big cab Tone in a compact footprint. Most who experience the 2x12 Ultra-Lite are immediately impressed with its giant sound and fullness. They are typically equally impressed with its light weight and portability. When used in tandem with a second 2x12, shocking depth, boldness and coverage are unveiled.
Again, as with the other Subway compacts, combining the 2x12 with either 10s or 15s allows for complete customization of your Tone. Experience the new frontier of 2x12 Bass cabinetry the way only a Subway Ultra-Lite can offer.
- Style/Type: Tuned Front Ported Tri-Porting™ (2 x 4.85" square x 4" deep / port area = 48.0 sq. in.)
- Cabinet Internal Volume: 4.10 CF
- Speaker(s) & Mounting Position: Subway Neodymium Speakers / Front Mounted
- High Frequency Horn: Yes
- Horn Control: Premium Attenuator
- Input/Output Connectors: 2 x SpeakOn-1/4" (NL-4 combo)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms (only)
- Minimum Impedance @ Frequency: 3.91 ohms (@ 56.1 Hz)
- Average Sensitivity (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 100.2dB/1W/1M
- Maximum SPL - 50Hz-1000Hz: 129.7dB/1M
- Average Thermal Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 800 Watts
- Average Mechanical Power (RMS) 50Hz-1000Hz: 800 Watts
- Minimum Mechanical Power (RMS) @ Frequency: 800 Watts (@ 74.3Hz)
- Low Freq F3 (Hz): 57.0 Hz
- Low Freq F6 (Hz): 49.1 Hz
- Low Freq F10 (Hz): 43.5 Hz
- High Freq Response: >12kHz
- Slip Cover: Included - Fitted Slip Cover
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 52 Lbs.
- Height: 28 1/4"
- Width: 19 1/4"
- Depth: 18 1/4"