With a little more power than the TA-15, the TA-30 1x12 combo is great for doing medium sized gigs at 45w, or kick it down to its 15w mode for rehearsals and home jamming.
Here's what Mesa Boogie say about the TA-30 Combo
Welcome to a New World of Expression. This adventurous new instrument may well redefine the Brit amp genre by including preamp and power options that seem near impossible for an amplifier with such a humble footprint and manageable poundage. This TransAtlantic follows the architecture of its lower powered sibling, the TA-15, that's been blowing the minds of critics and players alike and adds a more robust power section, gorgeous tube Reverb and a Channel Assignable/Bypassable Effects Loop. The extra horsepower and feature set on the TA-30 brings the TransAtlantic concept - and more importantly Tone - out of the studio and into the world of pro gigging. Two footswitchable Channels navigate the Atlantic with stylistic flair and give you a passport to the best British and American preamp sounds in two straightforward groups of five controls. The Five Preamp Modes (2 in Ch.1 and 3 in Ch. 2) are selected with a simple mini toggle located in the top position of stacked toggles in each Channel. Along with this array of iconic preamps the TA-30 offers three amazing power choices in each Channel, each of which allow you to perfectly tune the power to enhance the preamp Mode chosen for a given footswitchable sound. The result of all this flexibility is a fully capable live-performance amp with an uncanny sense of direction; that can also be switched down to 15 watts for lower volume power- clip applications or late-night sessions.
- Finish: BLACK TAURUS - GRAY & BLACK WEAVE GRILLE
- CUSTOM DESIGNED AND HANDCRAFTED IN PETALUMA, CALIFORNIA
- Multi-Watt, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) featuring Duo-Class and Dyna-Watt (Patent 4,713,624) technologies providing three power and two operating class options that are channel assignable via independent 15/30/40 Watt Power Switches.
- All Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 5 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 features: Normal (Brit Clean) or Top Boost (Brit Overdrive) Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (15/30/40 Watt), FX Loop & Reverb Assignment Switch (On/Off True Bypass), Volume (Gain), Treble, Bass, Reverb & Cut w/Pull Master
- Channel 2 features: Tweed (American Clean), Hi 1 (Brit Gain) & Hi 2 (Boogie Gain) Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (15/30/40 Watt), FX Loop & Reverb Assignment Switch (On/Off True Bypass), Gain w/Pull Boost, Treble, Bass, Reverb & Master
- Channel Assignable, All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- Footswitchable, Channel Assignable, Fully Buffered FX Loop
- Channel Independent True Bypass Switches fully remove FX Loop & Reverb from signal path
- Fan Cooled
- External Switch Jack for Reverb
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & FX Loop)
- Includes Castors and Slip Cover