- 1 x Tourtech TTMC-6 20ft / 6m XLR Microphone Cable
If you're looking for a straightforward, easy setup PA system, active speakers are probably the way to go. Here at Andertons Music Co, we've put together a number of active PA system bundles to save you the hassle of choosing the different components - you'll even save a bit of money along the way!
The Alto TS range marks a step up from the more compact, budget-friendly TX series. While remaining at the affordable end of the spectrum, the TS range of active PA speakers offers a huge increase in power, professional-grade sound quality, and a lightweight, rugged design. These speakers are ideally suited to medium-sized spaces and events that require a little extra projection.
If you're looking for a PA system that offers heaps of top-notch performance without spending a fortune, the TS range will make the cut!
The Alto TS310 Active PA Speaker
With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
As with the Alto TX range, controls are kept to a minimum. You've got two combined XLR/jack inputs with a single control for each (controlling mic and line volume), as well as contour and ground switches. It's also been designed with handles on the top and the bottom, M6 suspension points and a wedge design, so it's ultra versatile and easy to transport!
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 54–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110–120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.6” x 12.6” x 11.8” / 524mm x 320mm x 300mm
- Net Weight: 26.1 lbs. / 11.9 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Accessories: TSB810 Bracket, TS210 Cover
- 2 x Andertons Pro Sound SMC6 Male XLR to Female XLR 6m Mic lead
- A pair of Stagg SPS-0620 Heavy-Duty Steel Speaker Stands w/ carry case