- 1 x EastCoast G1CEL Grand Auditorium Left-handed Acoustic Guitar With Cutaway & Built-in Electronics
- 1 x Tourtech TTB-E10WG Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Martin Authentic Acoustic Superior Performance 80/20 Bronze Strings Light 12 - 54
- 1 x Tourtech Guitar Strap Black nylon TT-S5NBLK
Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Looking to play the guitar? EastCoast should be the first name you check out. They make excellent, affordable instruments for beginners and casual players alike.
The G1SCE is an ultra-affordable Grand Auditorium acoustic - this medium-bodied design offers a bright, dynamic sound with a comfortable size. With a Walnut and solid Spruce construction and smooth satin finish, it's got a great sound and familiar feel for players of all abilities. To top it off, this model comes with a cutaway below the neck for extra comfort, as well as built-in electronics - all for a great price. With our handy EastCoast bundles, you'll get everything you need to get up and running in no time - perfect for beginners or an affordable acoustic addition to your setup!
- Medium-bodied Grand Auditorium design with cutaway for comfort and bright tone
- Walnut & solid Spruce construction for warm, classic sound
- Soft, accessible neck and smooth satin finish for easy playability
- Black & white binding for a classy look
- Built-in pickup and electronics for live/recording use
Grand Auditorium Shape
A Grand Auditorium acoustic has a medium-sized body that naturally produces bright crisp sounds. This shape is often used by singer/songwriters like Ed Sheeran because it accompanies vocals well. It works great in pop, folk and country music. The addition of a cutaway below the neck makes the guitar easier to play.
The type of wood an acoustic guitar is made from significantly alters the sound it produces. Walnut offers a beautifully warm sound, often coming with a premium price tag. A solid Spruce top adds clarity and colour to the sound of the guitar. The satin finish will protect it against bumps and scrapes and give it a raw, earthy look.
About EastCoast Guitars
EastCoast guitars are brilliant starter instruments that come packed with great features to get beginners started on a musical journey. These are some of the best low-cost guitars we've ever come across. EastCoast guitars have a large, all-encompassing range of electric guitars, acoustics and basses.
We’re able to bring you EastCoast guitars at truly affordable prices. They are built in a factory in the East and by keeping production costs down, are able to make guitars that punch above their weight at every level. They look slick, play well and sound great.