Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
Here’s What Gibson Say About the Hummingbird Original:
The unmistakable Gibson Hummingbird is followed by the masses as one of the most remarkable acoustic guitars ever built. The new Hummingbird Original blends vintage appointments and today's modern, high-quality build construction. Outfitted with gold Gotoh Keystone tuners, double antiqued binding, a traditional Hummingbird truss rod cover, and a bone nut and saddle, it's available in Antique Natural or Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish.
- Shape: Hummingbird
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional Hand Scalloped X-Bracing
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Multi-Ply Back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Parallelograms
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-Body
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Traditional Belly Up
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Pickguard: .060" Hummingbird
- Truss Rod Cover: Hummingbird
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit