Recording King RPS-7-GY Dirty 30s Series 7 Single-0 Acoustic Guitar in Satin Grey
Iconic Pre-War, Parlour Acoustic Tones
This product is not currently available.
Recording King's flagship Dirty 30s Series 7 range brings the spirit of "Golden Age" acoustic guitars to the hands of contemporary players — at an affordable price-point to boot! The Single-0 is the smallest model in the lineup, boasting a comfortable parlour-shaped body that produces the "woody" and "boxy" vintage sounds synonymous with classic pre-war acoustics.
- Spruce Top — Timeless tonewood choice; yielding a responsive and bright voice that'll suit both strummers and fingerpickers.
- 'Cross Lap' Bracing — Proprietary, tight-tolerance 'X' design strengthens the centre of the top and thus allows the brace edges to be thinner; enabling the body top to vibrate more freely for louder projection.
- 25.4" Scale Length — Gives the instrument pleasant string tension; allowing free-spirited guitarists to "dig in" while not hindering players who prefer softer, articulate styles.
- Mahogany Neck — Rich-sounding timber adds mid-range warmth for a balanced tone overall.
- 'Thin C' Profile — Lean neck shape will appeal strongly to modern musicians who prefer a fast feel.
- Bone Nut & Saddle — Traditional, low-friction material enhances sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Ivory-Button Tuning Machines — Allow you to precisely pitch each string while adding plenty of old-school "mojo".
- Satin Finish — Gives the instrument a smooth, slippery and contemporary feel.
- Body Shape: 12th Fret Single-O
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Top Material: Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Bracing
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Whitewood
- Side Material: Whitewood
- Rosette: Bound Soundhole
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Inlays: Harmonella Stencil
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- No. of Frets Clear: 12
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Bridge Material: Ovangkol
- Bridge Shape: Straight
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Ivory Buttons
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+