Here's what Martin say about the 0X2MAE:
Designed for those that have fallen in love with the look of Martin’s 15 Series solid mahogany guitars, this small bodied X Series version features mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) top, back and sides, a herringbone applied rosette, a high performance neck and a Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge. This guitar is road ready and built to last.
- BODY SIZE: 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: None
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Sonitone