The Hummingbird is one of Gibson's most iconic acoustic guitars and has been used by a wide range of artists since its introduction in 1960. The Epiphone version gives you a piece of that classic style and tone at a fraction of the cost and with the benefit of built-in electronics.
The mahogany back and sides on the Hummingbird Pro give it a warm tone with great low and midrange emphasis. The mahogany is complemented by a solid spruce top which has well-balanced tonal character. The Hummingbird has the classic square-shouldered dreadnought body shape which is known for its balance of versatility and volume. The combination of tonewoods and body shape make the Hummingbird Pro a true all-rounder that can handle anything from soft fingerpicking to energetic strumming.
For those looking for a stage guitar, the Hummingbird Pro comes ready to perform right out of the box. This guitar features a built-in Fishman Sonicore pickup with Sonitone preamp so you can just plug in and play!
- Body Shape: Hummingbird
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Binding Top: 7-ply Ivory/Black, Back: 3-ply Ivory/Black
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper™ D
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Twin Parallelograms
- Joint: Set Dovetail at 14th fret
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Pau Ferro (Reverse Belly)
- Saddle Material: Compensated
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic 18:1
- Pickguard: Hummingbird Shape with Hummingbird Graphics
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White) Hummingbird PRO in white
- Strap Buttons: 2, bottom and side of heel
- Output Jack: Endpin (1/4")
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone™
- Strings: Gibson Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings .012", .016", .024"w, .032" .042", .053
- Accessories: 9-volt alkaline or lithium battery included