The Martin DCX1AE Macassar is a dreadnought, electro-acoustic guitar with a cutaway design. With an affordable price tag, it remains affordable for most guitarists out there - whether you're a beginner, or a more experienced player looking for your next instrument.
Many elements of this guitar are 'sustainable wood certified parts'. This proves Martin's commitment to ethically sourcing materials when possible. Macassar pattered HPL forms the back and sides, while sitka spruce makes up the top. This makes for one seriously durable construction, while also delivering the best sound possible. A Fishman Sonitone electronics system ensures it's ready for the stage too; simply plug in and you're ready to go.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: N/A
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: HPL
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone