ZVEX Effects Vexter Fat Fuzz Factory Pedal
The Fuzz Factory Formula with Extra Fatness!
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 199 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
This pedal takes the standard ZVEX Fuzz Factory formula down into sub-octave abyss! Featuring all of the same features found on ZVEX's flagship fuzz box, the Fat Fuzz Factory sports an additional 'SUBS' switch that opens the pedal up to an astounding amount of low-end rumble.
With the ZVEX Fat Fuzz Factory's ingenious 'SUBS' function, this means that the pedal can oscillate at much lower registers for thunderous synth-like textures that'll shake any room or venue with fuzzy glitch sounds. And based on ZVEX's sonic experiments, this extra "fatness" lends itself particularly well to bass guitar - but absolutely rips on electric guitar too!
Despite its small form-factor, the ZVEX Fat Fuzz Factory has a bunch of tone-warping knobs that enable precise sonic manipulation. 'Volume' is self-explanatory, but the others are far more idiosyncratic and have a dramatic effect on the pedal's overall sound:
- Gate: Squelches noise after the end of a sustained note. Turn to the right to eliminate squeals, hiss and buzz, stopping just as they disappear, or use to tune in exact feedback pitch, if you’re that kind. Turning to left opens the gate.
- Compress: Adds attack characteristic when turned to the left, which gets softer to the right, and suddenly pinches tone when all the way to the right. Also use to tune in fat feedbacky-fuzz. Lower the 'Stability' and see what happens to this control.
- Drive: Increases distortion when used as a “normal” fuzz and adjusts feedback pitch and tonal thickness. This control becomes meaningless when 'Compress' is all the way right.
- Stability: Use all the way right. Do not adjust this control below 2:00, unless you like your fuzz soft and squishy. Use to control feedback pitch.
- Voltage: 9V (Centre Negative), Battery Included
- Current Draw: 3mA
- Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.70" x 2.38" x 1.82"
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Michael Tan11th Aug 2021
Trusted Customer16th Nov 2020
Trusted Customer17th Jul 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+