Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Yamaha THR10 amplifiers proved to be incredibly popular home and studio desktop amplifiers. There is something for every level of player with its small footprint and versatile range of quality tones. The Yamaha THR100H Dual is the next step up with more power and more control than on the other THR amps.
VCM modelling is a Yamaha exclusive technology that really digs in deep to the emulation to not only give you the sound but the response you want. With 5 different amplifiers built in (Solid, Clean, Crunch, Lead and Modern) you can already access a wide range of sounds.
You can do much more though with access to 5 different power amp sections (EL34, 6L6GC, KT88, EL84 and 6V6 emulations.) and the ability to add your own cabinet impulse responses. Want to run a large gold and black British stack through a small 1x10" speaker no problem. Just load in a different 3rd party impulse response via USB and you are rocking with a completely new sound.
With the Dual model you get even more options as you can have two amplifiers set up and ready to go. You can have it set up so that you have one guitar going in to either channel or both at the same time. You could also set up two guitarists through different amps going out of different outputs. There are a bunch of different options you can achieve with this.
The THR100H certainly has a lot of choices when it comes to the amp and power amp options but you can actually control even more on the fly. On the front panel you have access to all the controls you would have on a regular amplifier. Gain, master, bass, middle, treble, presence, reverb and volume controls as well as an independent boost control and switch for each channel. Think of this booster control as your drive channel and you instantly have a footswitchable 2 mode setup.
Combine this with the Dual amp's dual channels and you can access 8 different sounds on the fly by playing with the channel and boost switches. You really can make your tone yours with just this one unit no more playing with a bunch of overdrives to get your sound.
Great For All occasions
This is unlike any other digital amplifier you have seen before as it is one of the first guitar amps to really take advantage of Class D power amps. This means a smaller, lighter weight amplifier that still delivers great sound.
It also means that you don't technically need a speaker load to run it safely. So if you want to run it straight via a line out in to the front of house PA or your studio set up you can do that. You can even use it for practice at home with the headphone output.
While you will need a cabinet to run it as a traditional amplifier using the 50w+50w power supply. Running it like this is perfectly safe and a great choice if you need to travel light.
Here's what Yamaha is saying about the THR100 Channel Head
Get ready to experience a whole new level of tone creation. THR100H Dual packs true dual-amp functionality into a single 5kg package. Both amps feature five custom-voiced amp types with natural, organic overdrive, Yamaha's new ultra-dynamic power amp with selectable output tube simulations and selectable class A or A/B topology, independently assignable boosters, reverbs and IR speaker simulators, as well as selectable single or true dual-discrete inputs for genuine dual-path connectivity.
- Amp Type: SOLID, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, MODERN
- Tube Type: EL34, 6L6GC, KT88, EL84, 6V6
- Effects: BOOSTER (*White/Amber/Green), REVERB (*Hall/Room/Plate/Spring), NOISE GATE (*OFF/1/2/3), FX LOOP (*PARALLEL/SERIAL), SPEAKER SIMULATION (*Impulse Response) *Only selectable in the THR HD_H Utiity
- Control SW Front: POWER, AMP SELECT, BOOSTER x2
- Control Knob Front:
- AMP I: AMP TYPE, BOOSTER, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, PRESENCE, REVERB, LEVEL
- AMP II: AMP TYPE, BOOSTER, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, PRESENCE, REVERB, LEVEL
- Control SW Rear: CLASS A/AB x2, GND LIFT, IMPEDANCE 4/8/16, POWER OUTPUT 25/50/100W
- Control Knob Rear: TUBE TYPE SELECT x2
- Input/Output Front: INPUT I (1/4" Phone), INPUT II (1/4" Phone)
- Input/Output Rear: PHONES (1/8" Mini Stereo), FOOTSWITCH (5pin DIN), EFFECT LOOP SEND/RETURN (Stereo 1/4" Phone), SPEAKER OUT 1 (1/4" Phone), SPEAKER OUT 2 (1/4" Phone), LINE OUT I (XLR), LINE OUT II (XLR), AC IN Jack
- USB (TO HOST): Yes
- Power Amplifier Type: ClassD
- Rated Power Output: Single Amp: 100W (8/16) 50W (4), Dual Amp: 100W (50W+50W)
- A/DResolution: 24 bit + 3 bit floating
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- D/AResolution: 24 bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Input Level: INPUT-10 dBu / 1M
- RETURN: 0 dBu / 10k
- Output Level: PHONES10 mW / 30
- SEND: 0 dBu / 10k
- LINE OUT: +4 dBu / 600
- Power Consumption: 60W
- PowerVoltage: 100 - 240V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- PC Interface Type: USB 2.0
- BodyDimensions: W445 x D248 x H125 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Accessories: AC Cable, Footswitch, Footswitch Cabe, User Manual