Yamaha Stagepas 600BT Portable PA SystemIncludes speakers, mixer and cables
The Yamaha Stagepas 600BT Portable PA System is the perfect speaker rig for producing excellent sound on the go, especially when quick and uncomplicated setups are necessary. Featuring 2 powerful speakers and a 10-channel mixer, this simple sound system is ideal for medium-sized and large venues, delivering pro-quality sound at high volumes.
With cutting-edge ergonomic design in mind, the 2 speakers don't just deliver great audio, but also serve a secondary purpose as storage units. Whilst one speaker can neatly store cables and smaller accessories, the other speaker houses the detachable mixer. This not only makes travelling very easy, but also ensures that pack downs at gigs are a total breeze.
If you're new to live sound, the Yamaha Stagepas' 10-channel mixer has a very easy-to-use layout; far less intimidating to navigate compared to others. A 3-band EQ for each channel offers enough tweakability to enhance your sounds, and with 4 built-in reverb types, you can add beautiful depth to vocals or instruments if you're playing in a dry room.
It doesn't end there though, as there is also a master EQ control that can let you optimise the speakers for speech or performances specifically. Turn this up all the way to boost bass frequencies, if you're intending to play dance music or similar styles.
Like many modern PA systems, the Yamaha Stagepas features Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to stream music from a compatible device within a 10m range. A built-in feedback suppressor is another stellar feature that you'd normally only see on more high-end systems. Via just a single button, you can eliminate unwanted feedback to make sure that your sound is uninterrupted from ear-splitting frequencies.
- Speaker Type: Two-Way Bass-Reflex
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Sound Pressure Level: 129dB, Maximum
- Low-Frequency Drivers: 10'' Cones
- High-Frequency Drivers: 1.4'' Compression Drivers
- Pole Socket: 34.8mm - 35.2mm Socket with StageLok&8482;
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Included Accessories: Cover Panel, Power Cable (2m), 2 x Speaker Cables (6m), 12 x Non-Skid Pads, 2 x Ferrite Cores, 2 x Cable Ties
- Mixing Channels: 10
- Amplifier: 560W RMS (280W + 280W) / 680W Peak (340W + 340W)
- Inputs: 4 x Mono Mic/Line, 6 x Mono/3 x Stereo
- Output Connectors: Speakers Out (L/R), Monitor Out (L/Mono, R), Subwoofer Out (Mono)
- Channel Functions: Hi-Z Switch (Channel 4), Stereo/Mono Switch (Channel 5, 6-9, 10)
- Signal Processing: Feedback Suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Onboard Processor: SPX Digital Reverb (4 Program Parameter Control)
- EQ: Low Shelving (100Hz), Mid Peaking (2.5kHz), High Shelving (8kHz)
- Bluetooth: Ver 4.1 A2DP v1.2
- Bluetooth Range: Approx. 10m Maximum
- Phantom Power: +30V (Channel 1/2)
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 19 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.