Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Yamaha have boldly entered the portable PA system arena with the Stagepas 1K. Elegant design, intuitive controls, stunning immersive sound: a strong contender for best compact PA system on the market.
- Simple cable-free setup and expandability by linking 2 Stagepas systems together
- Wireless audio (Bluetooth)
- J-Curve slim line array & class-leading 12-inch “compact” Subwoofer
- 1000W Class-D amplification
- 5-channel Digital Mixer with versatile inputs, 1/8” mini jacks and stereo playback support
- Professional 1-knob controls with 1-knob EQ and industry-standard SPX reverb
- Stagepas Editor remote app (iOS/Android) for totally wireless control
- Fitted cover included, optional dolly
Here’s what Yamaha say:
Featuring a bold new design concept and significant improvements in audio performance, usability and portability, the new Stagepas 1K redefines the standard for portable PA systems.
J-Curve Slim Line Array
The high-frequency speaker array is comprised of 10 small-diameter 1.5" speakers. By adopting a J-curve array configuration, the high-frequency unit achieves vertical coverage of 30° across a span of 170°. With such a long, 10-driver array design the STAGEPAS can deliver clear, high quality sound consistently over longer distances, projecting uniform, high-quality sound from the front to the rear of the audience.
Class-leading 12-inch “compact” subwoofer
The subwoofer features a 12-inch speaker unit which is hardly “compact,” and actually the largest in its class. However, for the STAGEPAS 1K’s new design we focused on reducing enclosure size and weight in order to improve portability, thus achieving the smallest class cabinet on the market for a subwoofer of this size and power.
By incorporating Yamaha’s own Twisted Flare Port technology to reduce port wind noise that can occur with compact bass-reflex subwoofers, the low-end output is maximized, producing very deep, powerful, distortion-free bass.
Also at the top of its class for output power, the 1000W Class-D amplifier module is capable of delivering an impressive 119 dB SPL from the deceptively compact speaker cabinet. And just as importantly, we’ve leveraged Yamaha’s decades-long experience as a manufacturer of professional PA products, and innovator of related technologies to ensure that with great power comes great stability, and that the STAGEPAS 1K maintains the same accurate, superior-quality sound even at high output.
- Mixing channels: 5 (3 mono + 1 ST)
- Input channel functions: Hi-Z: CH2/3, 1-knob EQ: CH1-3/ST
- Output channel functions: Mode (Speech - Music - Club)
- Inputs: 3 mono mic/line + 1 stereo line/2 mono line
- Outputs: 1 Link out, 1 Monitior out
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Ver.5.0, A2DP (SBC, AAC)
- Control: Reverb foot switch, STAGEPAS Editor (iOS/Android app)
- DSP: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Speaker type: Powered subwoofer: Bass-reflex type, Line array speaker: Enclosed
- Frequency range (-10dB): 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power rating: 1000W (Powered subwoofer: 810W, Line array speaker: 190W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 119 dB SPL
- Power requirements: Depending on area of purchase: 100V 50Hz/60Hz, 110V/120V 60Hz, 220V-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 25 W (Idle), 85 W (1/8 power)
- Accessories: Power cord x 1, Cover x 1
- Options: Yamaha DL-SP1K (Dedicated dolly), FC5 (foot switch) for reverb ON/OFF
- Dimensions (W x H x D): System: 334 x 2,000 x 418 mm (maximum), Line array speaker: 67 x 582 x 86 mm, Powered subwoofer: 334 x 550 x 418 mm, Spacer: 67 x 555 x 86 mm (each)