- 1 x Numark HF125 Headphones
- 1 x Yamaha PSR-E463 61-key Portable Keyboard (PSU included)
- 1 x Tourtech TTBE-KA10 X-Style Keyboard Throne
- 1 x TOURTECH TTS-KA4 X Keyboard Stand in Black
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Yamaha know a thing or two about producing world-class instruments, including their famed keyboard and piano ranges. With the PSR-E463, they've combined their wealth of experience with an acute awareness of the demands of musicians worldwide. This could be best-described as an entry-level portable keyboard with features that far outperform its price-point!
With a touch-responsive 61-note keyboard, you'll have no problem getting accustomed to the feel of the PSR-E463. Great speakers allow for performance at a variety of volumes; while it's not recommended for gigging, it'll be perfectly at home in rehearsals or solo practice. With our PSR-E463 bundle, you also get a stool, stand and headphones so you can get up and running right away!
- 758 high quality voices
- 235 auto accompaniment Styles
- Quick Sampling - the easy to operate Quick Sampling feature means you can capture and play back your favourite sounds direct from the keyboard by using the AUX input.
- Groove Creator - you can perform the latest musical styles from the keyboard like a DJ - lay down a beat, tweak the groove, adjust the mix and get the party started!
- Sound - Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
- Real-time backing tracks - 235 auto Accompaniment Styles provide real-time backing tracks based on the chords you play.
- Memorizing your favorite settings - the Registration Memory function allows you to save 4 x 8 panel settings for instant recall.
- Intuitive “Live Control Knob” interface - change sounds on-the-fly by switching the effect destination! Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer. 10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled by the knobs for dynamic and expressive live performance. The Pitch Bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound bringing voices like the Guitar, Sax and Trumpet to life. "Target" button supports quick target change of effect destination.
- USB-to-Device terminal - you can record your performances to a USB flash drive. The USB-to-Device terminal on the instrument lets you load and save your settings and songs to a USB flash drive, as well as transfer data from your PC.